Delivering 26″ of top slide without any compromises.
Pairing the industry’s longest top slide with substantial weight capacities, imaging access is only part of the 3603 Ultra Slide Series advantage. Combine the table’s top slide capabilities with an 800 lb. articulation capacity , and the result is the best of both worlds: imaging and power. The table’s impressive 26″ of top slide accommodates the industry’s most generous articulation capacity and provides superior imaging for patients of divers sizes.
The 3603 Ultra Slide Series makes full-body imaging easier. At the touch of a button, patients can be effortlessly moved through the imaging window. The low-profile base stays clear of the imaging equipment, providing hassle-free C-arm access.
Surgical Positioning Flexibility
The removable back and leg section allow for easy and efficient accessory attachment. Enhance imaging capabilities with the optional 40″ carbon fiber extension or attach the beach chair positioner for shoulder surgeries. With the back section removed, the beach chair can be fully integrated and powered by the table, providing one-touch setup.
Improved Patient Safety
Capable of 26″ top slide at a full articulation capacity of 800 lbs., the 3603 Ultra Slide Series will remain secure for patients of larger sizes. Its extensive capabilities not only make patient imaging simple, but also eliminate the need for risky repositioning.
26″ Top Slide, General Purpose Table
Offering the industry’s maximum top slide, the 3603 Ultra Slide Series takes the work out of imaging. At the click of a button, the patient can be moved throughout the expansive imaging window.
- 26″ top slide
- 10″ slide to head & 16.5″ slide to foot
- 1,000 lb. lift and 800 lb. articulation weight capacity
- Removable back and leg sections for quick accessory attachment and positioning
- Power beach chair positioner for one-touch set-up
- Durable stainless steel base is easy to clean
- Adjustable table height
- 3603 – 20.5″ to 39.5″
- 3603H – 23″ to 41.5″
- 35° lateral tilt
- 40° Trendelenburg and 30° reverse Trendelenburg
One-Touch Pendant Control
- Simple one-touch operation
- Backlit control for high visibility in low lighting
- Audible alarm for kidney bridge, back up articulation and top slide obstruction
- With PSR (Patient Safe Return)
- Anatomically correct beach chair position
- Recessed buttons prevent accidental activation
- Durable and water resistant
- Can be used in conjunction with optional three function foot control